Quality Software at a Reasonable Price
Baslogue® has built-in Barcode Support
(please note: use of a barcode scanner is optional)
- Supports barcode scanners which operate as a "keyboard wedge" device.
To confirm compatibility, please refer to the online help section for Setting up the barcode scanner.
- Each catalogue item has a field, called Barcode ID, where the text representation of the barcode is stored
- You can print barcode labels for catalogue items (see example to the right above)
- You can also print ID Cards for each person, containing a barcode (see example to the right)
- The entire check-out and check-in process can be performed using the barcode scanner only. This allows for quick processing, using no mouse or keyboard.
See this example Cheat Sheet for details
Watch Video # 1 for a demonstration using a barcode scanner
Watch Video # 2 for a demonstration without using a scanner
See full list of videos
Catalogue Item Label
Person's ID Card
Return to the Baslogue® main page.
Return to the Home Page.
Copyright © 2017 Petrie Software Pty Ltd (A.C.N. 110 519 723) Last Updated: 14 Jun 2017